Full-Time Internship Admin Internship @ Dublin
Dublin Business Innovation Centre (Dublin BIC) provides business consultancy services to early stage, high potential start-ups. We specialise in investment preparation and providing access to seed capital and angel funding. Dublin BIC manages the €53 million AIB Seed Capital Fund, the Halo Business Angel Network (HBAN) and the Guinness Enterprise Centre (GEC), a thriving community of over 400 entrepreneurs and [email protected], where this opportunity is based.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded individual to experience and be involved in the dynamic space of start-ups.
General Role Description: Client interfacing administrator to assist with the overall operations of a busy innovation centre for start-ups, located on Dawson Street.
The role would suit a self-starter person who likes to work on their own initiative. As a new venture, the role will include input to shaping procedures and establishing processes. Additionally, people-engagement is a backbone of the job and the candidate must enjoy and have the confidence to engage with clients and develop relationships.
– Main point of contact for enquiries (mail, phone, direct)
– Manage Reception
– Sort/distribute post
– Answer calls
– Manage/respond to enquiries re space (email, phone, face to face)
– Manage co-working area (hot desk facility)
– Site tours for potential clients
– Client administration (log enquiries, update client logs)
– Orientation of new clients
– Monitor co-working space to ensure capacity is used effectively
– Update Client Database & trackers
– Assist with Invoicing/Contracts for clients (issued via DublinBIC accounts dept)
– Meeting room management
– Other administrative duties as they arise
Daily operations of the centre
– Dealing with client services issues (wifi, access etc)
– Liaising with vendors (IT, suppliers, cleaners, couriers)
– Access & Security management
– Resource management (stationary, facilities)
Marketing & Communications
– Working with management to develop marketing & promotional strategies
– Promotion of facilities via social media/events
– Communications to client base regarding facilities, new clients, events, initiatives
– Ad-hoc participation in events and pen days, as required
Strong administration experience
People skills/client interfacing – must be comfortable engaging clients
Strong written Literacy/numeracy skills
Preferred Experience (Not required, but an advantage)
Knowledge of Start-up/entrepreneurs
Marketing / promotions / sales
Finance (basic accounts/contract management)
Key benefits of the role:
High level of autonomy
Opportunity to work within a team to build something new
Exciting environment of new start-up ventures.
City Centre Location (2 minutes to Trinity College Dublin, Stephen’s green, Luas)
Personal development – DublinBIC is a strong promoter of personal development, a key ethos of our organisation.
1006 total views, 1 today