Full-Time Internship Content Marketing Internship @ Bray, Co. Wicklow
Easy Food is Ireland’s No. 1 selling food magazine and our online properties are growing at astonishing rates.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Intern to join our expanding team. You will join a wide team that loves talking about food, supports Irish food producers and creates and styles food content for print and digital platforms.
You must understand the importance of keeping to brand guideline and have a real understanding of the value and importance of quality content marketing.
You are a team player, creative and organised.
Easy Food’s Content Marketing Intern will contribute to the ideas, design, development and writing of our Easy Food content online.
Content Marketing Duties:
• Edit, adapt and format Easy Food print content so that it is optimised for an online audience.
• Research and write occasional original written content for Easy Food print and online.
• Follow Easy Food’s digital content creation guidelines, making sure that all online content is optimised for our audience and search engines.
• Assist the Easy Food team with large projects and events in relation to content; i.e. attendance and reporting from events.
• With the wider team, help analyse and report audience information and demographics, as well as success of existing projects every month.
• Manage website competitions and competition entries.
• Download online forms containing new subscribers and update our email subscriber base in Mailchimp.
• Propose and test new ideas and concepts for content.
• Curate and write e-newsletters for our Easy Food subscribers.
• Write a weekly food trends article on what is new and relevant. Content to be researched and scheduled every week.
Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing/ Writing/ Journalism qualification, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented.
The successful candidate ideally has:
• Experience in writing for a consumer business or for your own blog, community pages or website.
• A proven track record of creating online content.
• A passion and love of writing for digital properties and experience of digital content management.
• A flair for writing and communication.
• You keep up to date with changing social trends and algorithm updates.
• Experience of working with WordPress.
• Some experience and knowledge of good SEO practice, e-marketing, social media and analytics.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
• Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practice.
• Excellent communication skills and good project management skills.
986 total views, 2 today