Full-Time Internship Digital Marketing Internship @ Dublin
Do you love people, propositions, and products – in that order? Solvers is driven by curiosity and a desire to improve the productivity and financial health of consumers and businesses by building awesome global products that solve real problems. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Intern with the same curiosity and desire for our team in Dublin, Ireland. This will be an initial 6-month Internship with the possibility of extending or moving to a permanent full-time position. At Solvers, everyone gets to use their creative skills to help shape our products and services. You’ll have the chance to experiment and integrate with new frameworks and technologies, and the opportunity to pitch ideas that can make or break the success of a product.
You will be responsible for a variety of marketing initiatives across projects. Your goal will be to drive meaningful traffic through creative contents and marketing strategy and help customers achieve their goals. You will create leads, convert sales, engage with customers and ensure that the product is a success.
What will you do?
– Plan digital marketing and PR campaigns
– Collaborate with Product and UX teams to create marketing strategies
– Drive and maintain marketing campaigns for digital products
– Create and develop contents for digital channels across platforms
– Creatively manage marketing material: presentations, videos, etc.
– Use data and analytics to iterate marketing plans and improve results
– Adjust contents for specific markets and sectors
– Management of social media platforms, implementing new strategies and tactics
– Support customers via community management and useful contents
What will you gain:
– Management and training from a highly experienced Digital Marketing Executive
– An opportunity to work on innovative digital products
– Be part of an exciting startup where your voice and decisions matter
– Lead your own projects and be a key contributor to products’ success
– Be part of an international team that works with global clients
– An ongoing mentorship session with an expert in digital marketing
Skills and experience you’ll need!
– Preferably a Marketing/Digital Marketing degree
– Good understanding of SEO, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
– Good understanding of social channels and community management
– Absolute love for creative writing
– Able to write creative content for blogs and social
– High standard of communication – native English speakers
– Highly organized and adaptable multitasker
– High energy, positive with a ‘can do’ attitude
– Enthusiasm for learning and building relationship
This is a 6-month internship, minimum of 30 hours per week with a chance to progress into a full-time role. Please submit your CV, cover letter and any link to campaigns you have worked on to [email protected]
994 total views, 1 today