Full-Time Internship Paid Digital Marketing Internship @ Dublin
Mustard build and operate beautifully efficient candidate marketplaces for some of the world’s leading recruitment agencies. We help revolutionize the traditional recruitment experience for consultants, candidates and clients alike through our sophisticated web platform.
What’s the opportunity?
Mustard is currently recruiting for paid internships with a view to full-time employment. The 6-month internship begins as a general role, focussing after 3 months on either Product, Sales & Marketing or Operations. Successful applicants will be given direct access to senior team members and will be actively trained throughout their engagement with the company. We believe in creating highly skilled, highly employable team members who can then choose to further their career at Mustard or enter the wider workforce with ease. (Hopefully, you choose to stay with us!)
What will I be learning?
- Social media management and content creation
- Lead generation and automated sales processes
- Introduction to management accounting
- Customer engagement and management at scale
- Introduction to lean and agile methodologies in a startup environment
What traits do I need?
- An obsession with detail.
- A deep interest in tech, particularly SaaS.
- A passion for entrepreneurship
- Comfortability in fast, team-based environments.
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt.
What qualifications/skills do I need?
- Professional experience is not required but is favorable
- Strong Excel / Google sheets skills
- Familiarity with all social media platforms
- Foundation knowledge of web and social media analytics
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Content creation, SEO, Automation tools, CRM
1567 total views, 1 today